SUSTAINABLE FARM LAND IN KENTUCKY WITH HOME MAXEY VALLEY
Sustainable Farm Land in Kentucky with Recently remodeled Home on 62 acres. Fields, woods, Views.
For more pics and VIDEOS – click here – http://www.KYLandSales.com/6452MaxeyValley/Home-And-Land-Sustainable-Farm-Kentucky-Maxey.html
You might want to get you in our Exclusive Mailing List, so we can send you your PERFECT homes and land – and farms the second they are for sale (not when they hit the MLS).
go to “Your Perfect Property” at http://bluegrassteam.com/homefinder/ – it only takes a few seconds to fill out your needs and wants and we will start sending you properties that meet YOUR criteria.
You’ll be 1st to know about properties – It’s like a sneak peek – before they hit the market – sent right to your inbox.
LEGAL DEFINITION OF SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE FARM
The term ”sustainable agriculture” (U.S. Code Title 7, Section 3103) means an integrated system of plant and animal production practices having a site-specific application that will over the long-term:
- Satisfy human food and fiber needs.
- Enhance environmental quality and the natural resource base upon which the agriculture economy depends.
- Make the most efficient use of nonrenewable resources and on-farm resources and integrate, where appropriate, natural biological cycles and controls.
- Sustain the economic viability of farm operations.
- Enhance the quality of life for farmers and society as a whole.
– See more at: http://bluegrassteam.com/listing/sustainable-farm-land-in-kentucky-with-home/#sthash.SUnEdePS.dpuf
- Walk-through VIDEOs of all New Properties
- email of EVERY new Property BEFORE it hits the market
- 100% Privacy Guaranteed